Non-Fiction: Haunted Canada 6

Book: Haunted Canada 6
Author: Joel A. Sutherland




For his brand-new story collection, author Joel A. Sutherland has scoured the country for more creepy and chilling tales. Get underneath the covers, because between these book covers are stories that include the one about:
A supernatural sea hag that haunts Dobbin's Gardens marsh on Bell Island, Newfoundland and Labrador; a used book from a Barrie, Ontario book shop that conjures up a ghostly figure that accompanies the buyer home; and a little girl, who died on the playground, and continues to haunt St. Ignatius School in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
With moody black-and-white illustrations, and archival photos throughout, this collection is perfect for those who like a frightfully good read!

3 comments:

  1. I thought this book was just Okay. It wasn't really scary annd some of the stuff seemed fake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this book was just Okay. It wasn't really scary annd some of the stuff seemed fake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Overall, I enjoyed this book. The stories were gripping and they were really good, however this book did not have the spook factor I was expecting and I thought that the book did not really live up to it's title. I don't know if it's just that I may have iron wits, but this book did not spook me out. Despite that, I still enjoyed this book and I think it's a good read. But for those who don't get scared easily, don't expect a spinechilling read with this book.

    -Peter

    ReplyDelete