Fiction: The Nameless City


Image result for The Nameless CityBook: The Nameless City

Author: The Nameless City



Every nation that invades the City gives it a new name. But before long, new invaders arrive and the City changes hands once again. The natives don't let themselves get caught up in the unending wars. To them, their home is the Nameless City, and those who try to name it are forever outsiders.

Kaidu is one such outsider. He's a Dao born and bred--a member of the latest occupying nation. Rat is a native of the Nameless City. At first, she hates Kai for everything he stands for, but his love of his new home may be the one thing that can bring these two unlikely friends together. Let's hope so, because the fate of the Nameless City rests in their hands.

3 comments:

  1. I really like Rat. She has an eccentric personality and I cracked up when she went, "SNERK!" The panels of then scenery is really pretty. I really liked the picture from the Festival of Ruins. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Rat. She has an eccentric personality and I cracked up when she went, "SNERK!" The panels of then scenery is really pretty. I really liked the picture from the Festival of Ruins. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This. Book. Is. Amazing. I tend to speed through graphic novels and this book was no different. I finished it the day I took it out! This book was excellent and the story made me want to read more and more because it was so good. I love Kaidu and Rat's mixed personalities and how they overcome their problems throughout the course of this book. Overall, this was an excellent book and would be a great read for lovers of both novels and graphic novels.

    -Peter

    ReplyDelete